Thread: 2024 WR Class
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2023, 03:30 PM   #273
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
Let's say all concerns are eased in free agency around other positions, but there was no cap available for a vet WR.

You can have 1 first RD WR, or 2nd and 3rd RD WRs in the draft.

Who you taking and why?

First Rounders
K. Coleman
E. Egbuka
X. Legette
X. Worthy
T. Franklin
J. Wilson

2nd Rounders
A. Mitchell
B. Thomas Jr
J. Polk
M. Corley
L. McConkey
M. Washington
B. Rice

3rd Rounders
J. Burton
T. Horton
J. Mcmilan
R. Wilson
D. Walker
T. Harris
D. Clark
If I'm taking someone in round 1, my heart says Legette, but my head says Coleman. Legette gives the offense a much needed speed/size combo it's missing. I'd need someone to talk me out of Legette because he's just so electric, but his route tree is more like a trunk without branches, he's older, and has just one year of production. Coleman is more of a technician, more polished, and would probably be closer to a finished product and ready to contribute sooner.

For 2nd and 3rd rounders, Corley and Burton. Corley is a monster in the open field and Burton has some real dog in him. I would be good with swapping Thomas Jr. in the 2nd for Corley.
iSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote