Thread: 2024 WR Class
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2023, 11:15 AM   #254
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPH83 View Post
We need 3 new WRs, as close to as a sure-thing as we can afford in FA and 2 in the draft. I don't care how long it takes rookies to come good in the system.

Where do you see McMillan being taken DJ? I like him but not that early.
I'm hopeful he can be had in the mid-2nd via trade-up again. Then again, Hyatt fell into the early 3rd.

WR class is deep in both the 1st and 2nd tiers. I don't think we are likely to get into reasonable trade-up range for the 1st tier so we may be better served to either A) Trade down with our first and take someone at the top of the 2nd tier of WRs in the early/mid 2nd. Or B) Stay put in the 2nd and look for someone mid/back of the 2nd tier.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.