View Single Post
Old 12-02-2023, 09:45 AM   #4
Politically Incorrect

I never lived in KC so this perspective is from an outsider:

I think Arrowhead is an awesome stadium that has withstood the test of time.

If renovations are really not going to make substantial improvements, then I think the best option is for the Royals to get a new smaller stadium in downtown KC, build a brand new stadium where the Royals play that is for the Chiefs, concerts and events. Then once complete the Chiefs can move over to the new stadium and Arrowhead can be demolished and something added like a few nice hotels to host visitors.

I think the size of the place solely for the Chiefs would be awesome.

Not sure if all the long term season ticket holders feel like Arrowhead is past it's prime and want more amenities they currently don't have.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote