View Single Post
Old 12-01-2023, 09:09 PM   #337
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink View Post
I have really not read up on HGH but have heard some hype. What is it really supposed do for you? Sounds like you guys have done your homework.
Increased cellular turnover, so you're going to heal faster, recover from exercise faster, skin will rejuvenate and tighten, and tissues like tendons heal better

It also bumps thyroid conversion and it liberates fatty acids, so fat loss occurs

Conversion to IGF 1 leads to creation of new muscle cells

Supposedly it increases cognitive function (through methods I'm not familiar with)

There are also side effects, of course, but at the dose I'm going to use they typically aren't serious (high blood sugar is the most common and detrimental, maybe some water retention and possible carpal tunnel)

Last edited by loochy; 12-01-2023 at 09:49 PM..
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote