View Single Post
Old 12-01-2023, 08:41 PM   #336
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
I'm going to start long term hgh tomorrow. I have enough for 4iu daily for a year. I'm excited about the healing benefits. We'll see how long it takes to start seeing changes in old nagging injuries and skin improvement. In particular, I'm interested in what it can do (if anything) for my shoulders. I haven't been able to bench press seriously in about a year. I've been stuck doing machine presses and cable work for chest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post
UGL or one of the online places like TRTNation?
I have really not read up on HGH but have heard some hype. What is it really supposed do for you? Sounds like you guys have done your homework.
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.