Thread: Movies and TV Starfield (Skyrim in Space)
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2023, 07:30 AM   #210
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Anybody else still playing this brokedick turd?

After much procrastination, I finally decided to go all in with that crazy endgame outpost setup. Spent hours shuttling resources around setting shit up, building the outposts to the specs in the video, which was about as fun as a tax audit. Once I started adding the cargo links I noticed my load times starting to go up, and the minute I started activating them the game crashed. It didn't glitch; it crashed. Or as Michael Palin might say, it burned down, fell over and sank into the swamp. That, combined with the general misery or setting everything up, resulted in an instantaneous punt, so now I'm on to NG+3. From now on, outposts will just be outposts - nothing more than resource generators that I will never again try to link to anything. Hell, the ****ing cargo transfer containers don't even work right for me. Perhaps you need a superfast processor to make the game function correctly to do that crap, or know all the codes you can enter to fix it. Who knows? All I know is it ain't for me.

At least this last round wasn't nearly as buggy as the previous ones (other than the outposts). I never had to manually switch my cargo from captured ship to home ship, and none of the locations bugged out. I guess that's a step in the right direction. I also started playing stealth, which breathed a bit of new life into the combat play.

And I have the shipbuilding thing mastered at this point. Still far and away the best aspect of the game, and frankly the only reason I'm still playing it. This is my latest creation, based initially on the Crimson Fleet Wight, which is pretty much as good as it gets. Nice combination of various ship part types, high mobility, brutal weaponry, 12K cargo capacity, and every external attachment hidden. Gone with the wind now that I restarted, but I'll build another one just like it.

Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.