Thread: 2024 WR Class
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2023, 08:17 PM   #184
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
Tank Dell out there proving the exception to the rule

https://www.statmuse.com/nfl/ask/nfl...s-leaders-2023

Seems like every year I find a small, fast, twitchy, small-school guy and hope he'll be the next Tyreek but never really pans out.

Good for Tank!
Tank wasn't ever really overly twitchy and juking everyone out of their shoes in college. Small will good speed though, sure. The Kadarius Toney and Wan'Dale Robinson types and so forth of recent drafts are more what I'm looking at.

I don't mind small, but Dell was exceptionally thin, which usually isn't great either. That said, that type does a little better these days now that safeties can't remove their torso from their legs.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote