View Single Post
Old 11-15-2023, 11:44 AM   #295
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
In the middle of something here. I’ll post my basic week tomorrow

Okay, just posting a brief description here; gotta pay the bills. Will post my week this afternoon (evening for you guys)

"One set per body part workouts, sometimes called the single set system or high intensity training — HIT for short — are brief but intense workouts where each training set is performed to the point of failure. Reaching failure means you cannot complete any more repetitions without assistance. Popularized by fitness authors Arthur Jones, Ellington Darden, Mike Mentzer and Matt Brzycki, HIT workouts offer a viable alternative to higher-volume training systems."

"A typical HIT workout consists of between six to 10 exercises. Only a single set of each exercise is performed, so workouts should take no more than 30 minutes. The brevity of an HIT workout makes this style of training ideal if you are busy and have little time to train. As you are only performing a single set, it's easy to track your progress in terms of weights lifted or repetitions performed. HIT workouts are conducted at a rapid pace with minimal rest between exercises, so there is a resulting cardiovascular training effect. This effect, termed “Metabolic Conditioning” by author Matt Brzycki, means you get aerobically fitter despite not performing any cardiovascular exercise."

So say i do back on Monday. I won't do back again for at least 8 days (some of these guys say they go two weeks between certain body parts) I might do shoulders on Tuesday, and so on.

I modified the HIT system to fit what I want/need, which I'll post later, but hopefully you get the idea.
If you are only doing a single set of each exercise and doing 8-10 sets per workout I'm confused as to how you would go 8 days between working specific body parts. Seems you would be working each body part multiple times a week.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.