Thread: Movies and TV MCU Meta Discussion
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2023, 11:30 AM   #919
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Yeah I came here to ask the same thing about Odin and Hela vs Wenwu. They just totally destroy him the minute they decide to eliminate him and the episode is 1 minute long and 59 seconds of it is them deciding if they want to bother with his situation.
Lol.. Yeah, idk. I can’t remember which movie it was but there was a post credits scene in which Wong found out that the 10 Rings were emitting some sort of beacon to space somewhere. I’m guessing they’re going to call it alien tech. Hela is also supposed to be weaker when away from Asgard.. so maybe that’s their idea. With the 10 Rings and Wenwu’s syndicate army, maybe he can put up some sort of fight?

I don’t see it but they also had Vision Mind Stone laser Thanos in half so clearly they’re cool with doing things differently in the What If storylines.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.