Thread: Movies and TV Must Watch Series
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2023, 01:29 PM   #2418
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeauford View Post
We gave it a shot and tapped out halfway through the episode. Nathan for you was an incredible show. The Rehearsal started strong and then our interest waned as the episodes moved along. I have no idea WTF this is. Is it supposed to be a reality show or scripted? For instance, the dad of the daughter in the parking lot who put the curse on Nathan was Barkhad Abdi, the main bad dude from Captain Phillips. We might come back to it, but this feels way too scripted to be funny for my taste at the moment.
Tell me you at least got to the tiny dicks part

The spoof on all these HGTV type shows had me amused enough to stay engaged so I'm curious to see where it goes which is hopefully more than just overly witty banter.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.