Thread: Movies and TV Must Watch Series
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2023, 01:25 PM   #2417
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Watched E1 of The Curse on Showtime last night and it is...ummm interesting for lack of a better descriptor

Unique story that seems well put together with some definite WTF moments

Picking up weirder, creepier Ozarks vibes from the first episode

I'm looking forward to seeing how it develops

We gave it a shot and tapped out halfway through the episode. Nathan for you was an incredible show. The Rehearsal started strong and then our interest waned as the episodes moved along. I have no idea WTF this is. Is it supposed to be a reality show or scripted? For instance, the dad of the daughter in the parking lot who put the curse on Nathan was Barkhad Abdi, the main bad dude from Captain Phillips. We might come back to it, but this feels way too scripted to be funny for my taste at the moment.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.