Thread: Movies and TV MCU Meta Discussion
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2023, 08:54 AM   #916
Court Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
So I went and saw Marvels. It wasn't great, but it wasn't the total shitfest I was expecting, either. There are some decent fight choreography scenes in it, and the girl that plays Kamala Khan seems to be having the time of her life in an MCU movie, but there is a dance choreography scene that is really cringe. And the Flerken situation, while sorta funny, just seemed totally out of place. I'm not MAD I went to go see it, but if you want to wait until it hits streaming, you really won't be missing out.

The mid credit scene (and there's only one, there's no post credit scene) is probably worth the entire movie. And say what you will about Brie Larson, but she's hot af in this thing.
That singing and dancing scene was pretty awful and was something straight out of every Disney musical. I got drug to see it, but there were like 10 other people in the theater on opening night. I haven’t seen the numbers, but I imagine this is going to crash and burn at the box office.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.