Thread: Life How do you save money?
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2023, 12:59 PM   #122
In my youth i pray to keep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Yeah, I see "emergency fund" pretty often on reddit and other advice like always lease a car that largely just doesn't make sense for many people or doesn't make much sense at all... you'd think some people on there are sitting on tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars and never leave their house.
I have an emergency fund. It's called my 401k lol. I don't understand how people have a savings account and then another savings account on top of that with 6+ months of all their bills in it. I know maybe one person in my circle of friends who could pull that off and he's an airline pilot married to a pharmacist.
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote