Thread: Movies and TV MCU Meta Discussion
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2023, 10:09 PM   #913
sorta mod-ish

So I went and saw Marvels. It wasn't great, but it wasn't the total shitfest I was expecting, either. There are some decent fight choreography scenes in it, and the girl that plays Kamala Khan seems to be having the time of her life in an MCU movie, but there is a dance choreography scene that is really cringe. And the Flerken situation, while sorta funny, just seemed totally out of place. I'm not MAD I went to go see it, but if you want to wait until it hits streaming, you really won't be missing out.

The mid credit scene (and there's only one, there's no post credit scene) is probably worth the entire movie. And say what you will about Brie Larson, but she's hot af in this thing.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote