Thread: Movies and TV Starfield (Skyrim in Space)
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2023, 09:50 AM   #206
How tall is this thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I can't imagine I'll ever play the main quest again, unless I'm feeling particularly masochistic one day and decide to start the whole thing over. The only advantages are the romance/sex EXP bonus and getting the free ship from Walter's follow-up quest. That's it. And not having to slog through that overwrought ****er or deal with some of the worst followers in Bethesda history far outweigh them. Also, is there an NG+ version where you get to shoot Matteo in the face, because I'd really enjoy that. Thank God that prick never leaves New Atlantis.

Anyway, I'm currently attempting to set up this mess.

How this Vash guy figured all this shit out I can't imagine. He must never sleep, be a super genious and play this shit 24/7. I don't know if I'll make it or not, and the process will likely take days (real days, not game days) to accomplish, assuming I don't get bug ****ed to death, but I'm going to give it the old college try. The end result is mass producing the most expensive resource in the game while rolling in EXP. Wish me luck.
Im gonna try this stuff later, when I have my 10th starborn armor and maxed phased time, and I have a ng+ that will allow another quest run.

That will be the one I need all the money for ship parts and things on.

It's a shame there isn't more than 10 ship slots. Perhaps the mods will expand that when they release for console.
Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.