Thread: Movies and TV Starfield (Skyrim in Space)
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2023, 02:48 PM   #205
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler View Post
Heh.

My most recent one, I walked into the lodge and Andreja was with a Cadre of House Varuun and tried to kill me. It didn't work out for her.

Apparently if you chose the serpent trait upon character creation, there's a line you can recite to show her that you too belong to House Varuun and she will no longer be hostile.

Each time you ng+ there's about a 10% chance you'll encounter some crazy shit at the lodge.

I've also encountered a grown up furious Cora Coe who wants to kill me for either letting Sam die in her universe, or killing him.

Whenever these aberrations happen, your only course is the story skip and head to the next run if you want to play the story over.
I can't imagine I'll ever play the main quest again, unless I'm feeling particularly masochistic one day and decide to start the whole thing over. The only advantages are the romance/sex EXP bonus and getting the free ship from Walter's follow-up quest. That's it. And not having to slog through that overwrought ****er or deal with some of the worst followers in Bethesda history far outweigh them. Also, is there an NG+ version where you get to shoot Matteo in the face, because I'd really enjoy that. Thank God that prick never leaves New Atlantis.

Anyway, I'm currently attempting to set up this mess.

How this Vash guy figured all this shit out I can't imagine. He must never sleep, be a super genious and play this shit 24/7. I don't know if I'll make it or not, and the process will likely take days (real days, not game days) to accomplish, assuming I don't get bug ****ed to death, but I'm going to give it the old college try. The end result is mass producing the most expensive resource in the game while rolling in EXP. Wish me luck.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.