View Single Post
Old 11-10-2023, 11:22 AM   #14
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx View Post
None of this invalidates anything that I said. Hell, *I* was spit on during the Wichita River Festival and called a baby killer by some old hippy and his woman.
Sorry that happened to you. Thats got to suck big time. There is no reason for that. People can be huge assholes. Again, sorry.

I thought I made it clear. Let me try again. I wasn't invalidating your opinion. As a vet, you have earned the right to have whatever opinion you have from your experiences.

I separate out the presidential orders that sent us to war with supporting the soldier. I spent 3 years of my life helping the military execute the war in Iraq. A war I vehemently opposed. Thats just how I see things. Again, not saying anything against your view. You have earned it.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.