View Single Post
Old 11-10-2023, 11:11 AM   #11
The Demon Preacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
I've shared this many times... I tried but I have a 65% hearing loss so I couldn't serve. This ain't some trendy thing with me. My life long appreciation for the vets started back when I saw on TV people spitting on vets returning from vietnam.

You have a right to your opinion. You are not changing my opinion either. We should respect the vets and give them their appreciation they have earned.
None of this invalidates anything that I said. Hell, *I* was spit on during the Wichita River Festival and called a baby killer by some old hippy and his woman.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.