Thread: Movies and TV Starfield (Skyrim in Space)
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2023, 06:55 PM   #197
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Another thing I should mention - all that random shit that gets added to your inventory is actually pretty cool. I let it build up through a couple of ship mods and hijackings, and when it came time to sell it I cleaned out three vendors in Neon for over 20,000 credits dumping it. In addition to the miscellaneous stuff, food items are added in aid and bulk coffee/tea stuff is added to resources. Some of those things are worth decent coin, especially when you have 20 or 30 of them to sell. I can't imagine why the Trade Authority guy would pay me for "bitten sandwiches," but he does. Maybe the wife didn't pack him a lunch - he is kind of a dick. The biggest headache is making sure you don't accidentally sell stuff that's mixed in with it, like useful medical items and ship parts. I accidentally sold all my ship parts and then got jumped by a bunch of spacers later. That was a bit of a problem.

I just hope I don't wear out the "E" on my keyboard, because I've been mashing the shit out of it.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.