Thread: Movies and TV MCU Meta Discussion
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2023, 01:21 PM   #874
Stay positive, don't give up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravedigger View Post
We'll go see it, I don't let the naysayers and doomsday social media pundits keep me from a fun time at the movies. Thank god this stuff didn't exist back in the day when I was a kid, so many movies I went and saw, and had a fun time with, would've probably been eviscerated online due to social media mob mentality. No movie I've ever seen from Marvel wasn't at least somewhat enjoyable. Eternals, Thor 2, Thor L&T, Iron Man 2 or even 3 for that matter, this movie will either be one of those or be good, and the people who get their jollies off on costing movies money at the box office will say it's a victory again.
Taking my daughter to it as well. I hope she enjoys it and it does decent
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.