View Single Post
Old 11-02-2023, 10:27 AM   #182
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
Health will be determining factor for most of the teams in the West with the exception of the Nuggets. Obviously if Jokic gets injured they are done but he is young and not injury prone like the rest of the big stars in the West.

In regard to GSW dumping Poole at least early on was the right decision. They don't have his shitty attitude around anymore and looks like the chemistry is back.

That is why it is hard to repeat in any league and we are seeing it with the Chiefs as well.
I'm not saying it was the wrong move. I'm just saying it boxed them in a bit. In a perfect world, he continues to develop on the promise he showed in the 21/22 season through 22/23 and now he's ready to really absorb a lot of the load and offer a different element to the team.

Just didn't work out. So they dealt him for a clearly declining Paul to essentially double down on the Klay/Steph window and hope they can grab another title or two with the old formula.

I don't think it'll be enough. I don't even see them as a WCF team. We shall see.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote