Thread: Movies and TV Starfield (Skyrim in Space)
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2023, 09:00 PM   #184
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler View Post
There is the occasional bug with it where you can become trapped in phased time, and cannot fire your weapon more than once, and if you've jumped, you never land.

You can tell the bug is happening if your essence bar is not regenerating, or as mentioned, you could only fire once.

If this happens, you need to hard save your game (if you were mid jump when you triggered PT, it's back to the latest autosave sadly) but if you're in a place that will allow you to hard save, simply do that, close the application and restart, and when the game loads, you'll still be in phased time, but the timer for the power will count down correctly and your ability to function normally will be restored.

Kind of annoying but easily fixed.

It happened to me literally the first time I ever used it and I thought the power itself was bugged and I was furious because it's the only power I gave a shit about.

So just in case you run into that lol.
Just been dealing with it. However, I discovered an easy fix to it - all you have to do is sit in a chair. Any chair. Another answer is to max out your jet pack skills and then aim your weapon when boosting. I'm only at level 2 for that one, so I haven't been able to test it yet.

So yeah, it's annoying, but if you use it in the correct environment (like taking over an enemy ship) it is simply awesome. I waxed the entire crew and none of them ever even got a shot off. I may have killed and looted all of them and then grav jumped away in their ship before the first body hit the deck. The only shitty part is it takes forever for hatches to open, but other than that, pure sadistic evil goodness.

I'm also at that part of the main story where either Sarah or Andreja dies. I'm married to Sarah, and I learned that if she dies you can later romance and marry Andreja without consequence. So basically I'm going to let my space wife get brutally murdered and rebound with her best friend. I'm guessing that makes me a bad husband.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote