Thread: Movies and TV Starfield (Skyrim in Space)
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2023, 05:06 PM   #183
How tall is this thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Thanks for pointing that out. Duh.

Been playing around with it for the past couple of hours. Sure is fun, especially coupled with magshot revolver on full auto. I can grease three enemies with headshots before they can move.
There is the occasional bug with it where you can become trapped in phased time, and cannot fire your weapon more than once, and if you've jumped, you never land.

You can tell the bug is happening if your essence bar is not regenerating, or as mentioned, you could only fire once.

If this happens, you need to hard save your game (if you were mid jump when you triggered PT, it's back to the latest autosave sadly) but if you're in a place that will allow you to hard save, simply do that, close the application and restart, and when the game loads, you'll still be in phased time, but the timer for the power will count down correctly and your ability to function normally will be restored.

Kind of annoying but easily fixed.

It happened to me literally the first time I ever used it and I thought the power itself was bugged and I was furious because it's the only power I gave a shit about.

So just in case you run into that lol.
Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.