View Single Post
Old 11-01-2023, 08:25 AM   #4701
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHOG View Post
14 here. But my starting TE was suppose to be a 4 year. Oh well.
Yeah, I was going to be at 13 but ended up at 14 with my roster !@#$up.

Then again, I had money left over that i didn't expect to when I was lining out my contracts so I tacked a few years onto guys at the bottom of the lineup...only to find out why.

So had I not goofed that up, I'd have probably ended up with MORE guys on 1 year deals. And 2 of them were gaming the system deals anyway. I signed St. Brown and Waddle to 1 year contracts knowing I would franchise them next season so whatev.

Essentially paid on credit by moving those guys big contracts out to next season.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.