Thread: Movies and TV Starfield (Skyrim in Space)
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2023, 01:29 PM   #173
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

New Starborn playthrough going okay for the most part. I like the dialogue options when the character knows what's going to happen.

One new, annoying bug popped up that I haven't seen before - I call it the curious case of the phantom turret. Built up a nice Class C ship that I captured exactly how I wanted it, but it has two turrets that I don't want, and when I delete them, the game still thinks I have one installed. Can't just add I third and deal with the turrets, because then it thinks I have four. If I delete the entire ship it goes away, but that means I have to rebuild it from scratch, and then some of the parts I already had are no longer available because the builder doesn't stock them. It's really annoying.

But other than that, all the annoying shit that was going on previously is gone (knock on wood). My cargo transfers from ship to ship automatically and I can board the Wolf Den again. I suspect that the problem is having too many settlements. I'm not going to build the maximum number like I did last time.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.