Thread: Movies and TV Old Dads on Netflix
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2023, 01:29 PM   #9
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chazno View Post
I watched this last night. I’m not sure what to make of it. It’s like they tried to make fun of current culture but at the same time they tried not to offend anyone by punishing the main character everytime he pointed out stupidity. It was kind of a train wreck. I just watched till the end to see if it ended on one side or another. It didn’t. Toed the line till the end.
That's exactly what All In The Family was like. Archie was portrayed as a shitty, bigoted moron, no matter how correct his takes were. Even as a child I picked up on it.

Last Man Standing did it right.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.