View Single Post
Old 10-25-2023, 08:02 PM   #12
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clyde Frog View Post
Unfortunately for me it is first hand experience.

The problem for Cruise is the only way for them to get it figured out is running them “in the wild”.

Lol. Shit, used needles, tranq zombies, sidewalk tent suburbs with full on living room set ups including a couch and lamps on night tables all plugged into the city grid. The homeless rule entire swaths of the city now. It’s going to take something major to ever stop this place from being a extreme, far left liberal shithole. It’s so far gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Such a sad deal, I was shocked at walking up on a guy shitting between two cars when I was there at a convention a long time ago, sounds like it has just gotten worse.
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.