View Single Post
Old 10-25-2023, 01:46 PM   #167
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clyde Frog View Post
I’m glad they got blocked, even if it was temporary. Those cars became a nuisance. They were everywhere and with how congested SF streets are w Hipster Lance Armstrongs and double parked delivery trucks/ dashers /Ubers etc. they would block streets for minutes at a time trying to figure out safe passage through minor hazards.

It was ok when there were a few of them here and there but that shit got out of hand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sounds like first hand experience, thank you for sharing.

Hopefully they will get this problem figured out soon before they release too many more of these vehicles.

I wonder if these vehicles stop and gawk at homeless people shitting in the streets?
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.