View Single Post
Old 10-19-2023, 10:29 AM   #1650
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
I'd think Wingo would be a package guy as a freshman. And Wease has a COVID year he could use.
I wondered about that. Man I hope we can talk him into staying. He's just been a perfect addition to the room. Came in here and immediately knew how to play the position and has been massive.

With nautral development The 'big 4' this year alone would be among the best WR groups in the country next season. Add further contributions from Manning to that mix and anything Wingo gives you and good lord, we'd have the best WR corps this program's ever seen. And that's if we don't already.

It's loaded to the gills.

Get me a fast RB and a more stout OL and I'm not sure there's a ceiling for Mizzou's offense at that point. Even Norfleet is looking like a ballplayer.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.