View Single Post
Old 10-19-2023, 10:26 AM   #1649
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Rumor is that he's supposed to be at homecoming this weekend.

So yeah, one would think that an announcement next week can only be a good thing for Mizzou.

I mean you mention him coming in and contributing next season but lord that WR room will be PACKED. Burden, Cooper, Manning, Johnson. That's without considering Ja'Marion Wayne (who i think they moved to WR) and Mekhi Miller. Or even Blood and Deloach who were more highly rated than Johnson coming in.

Gotta figure a few of them transfer out but man that's a stacked group.
I'd think Wingo would be a package guy as a freshman. And Wease has a COVID year he could use.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.