Thread: Chiefs Frank Clark ****ing sucks
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2023, 03:24 AM   #6368
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15 View Post
He could be the all time Postseason sack leader when it's all said and done.If that's not motivating then I don't know what is. Not to mention a third ring and just leaving the dumpster fire that is DEN. Oh, and we play DEN in two weeke.

I'm in.
Very misleading stat. Right place at the right time for most of those sacks.

He does turn it up effort wise during the playoffs. It does seem to hype up the D and crowd when he gets those playoff sacks. He is also a great trash talker and brings a certain attitude to the D. Which is why for the right price, I want him back.

But he doesn't magically turn into Reggie White come playoffs time. Let's be real here

Last edited by PAChiefsGuy; 10-18-2023 at 03:54 AM..
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote