Thread: Movies and TV Horror Movies
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2023, 04:48 AM   #797
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Ten Beers View Post
Just finished my second viewing of The Hunt, and its still a very entertaining movie

I feel bad for everyone involved with it, because its one time conservative outrage was COMPLETELY wrong, I mean "the Trumpers" actually win... and all the absolutely needless outrage caused this film to make a fraction of what it could have
It's impossible to make a movie that says anything today without one side or the other spamming the media with outrage over how offensive it is. With Canada enacting its ministry of truth that's only going to get worse and send ripples through everything.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.