View Single Post
Old 10-04-2023, 05:37 PM   #1520
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
Not surprising. Yours is an ignorant cuck self fister who worships alpha wanna be pricks who are full of themselves and bag on everyone who has a different opinion from theirs. Get it now, or still clueless?

Twisted doesn't need someone like you attached to his jock. He's fully capable of fighting his own battles. I suggest you educate yourself on mine and his loving history. Then proceed to the proper spelling of independent possessive pronouns. Be cuck all you want, just don't be an ignorant one.

Stevie has been here literally since day one. He's done more for this place than you could ever imagine. If he didn't do what he did in the beginning, you wouldn't be here right now. Turds like you show up clueless and stay that way, no matter how long you stay.
Lmao, you're chastising me over "fighting" for TC when you just jumped in to suck Stevie off in defense of TC first and now me. Lol alpha wannabe? Twisted isn't an alpha wanna be, you reerun.

Ohhhh you really got me with my improper spelling of a possessive pronoun! Big smarty pants. Also I don't give a shit what Stevie did 20+ years ago and I've been on this site for over a decade, reerun.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote