View Single Post
Old 09-28-2023, 08:09 AM   #895
Plays to win the game!

If your choice was Usher, you know the list that passed on the opportunity was pretty big. They're definitely leaning into that 90s and 2000s artist pool, with rumors that they were going to have Backstreet Boys and NSync do the halftime show, this year they went with Usher, last year was Rihanna, the year before that made the most sense given Eminem, Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg, Kendrick Lamar and Mary J. Blige doing it in LA. I don't know, Usher just seems like a reach for me, nobody was clamoring to see Usher perform, so I'm pretty sure quite a few artists turned it down. I will keep banging the drum every year until it happens, even with the unfortunate passing of one of the founding members but please for the love of god NFL get Foo Fighters on the stage, just once, before I die, you need to go back towards Rock for a show and get away from pop and hip hop for a year, go get Foo Fighters.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.