View Single Post
Old 09-27-2023, 04:47 PM   #837
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderhater View Post
I could probably nitpick and find some minor differences, but for me personally that isn’t my issue. My issue is the meshing of these two fan worlds. We’ve seen some of it from the tweets posted, we saw some of it it in the no dumb questions segment of today’s podcast. What is a field goal? I get that not every person is a sports fan, let alone a football specific fan, but while TS plays on stages all over the world the Super Bowl is the singular biggest entertainment stage in the world. Most everyone in this country has been to a SB party, and even if not really interested in the game, how can you have not at least picked up on what field goal is? We have enough idiots through out our fan base as is (and I’ll include myself in that from time to time - we all have our moments).

Now, let be very, very clear, I am not taking the position that I am against this possible hook up between Trav and Taylor for the reason I’m blabbering on about, my annoyance with her personal cult; they have every right to pursue whatever relationship they want. I am, however taking the position that I see no reason to be excited about this influx of casual and stupid fans into our ranks - amusing as it may be out the gate - the vast majority of whom will forget all about football if this relationship comes to an end, and quite possibly burn all those 87 jerseys if it doesn’t end well.
I really could care less where it goes except that I’m a big fan of this dude and love to see him happy. And hope this experience doesn’t ruin him (don’t think it will). From a pure football perspective, the chiefs gonna make a shit ton of money off this, mahomes’ celebrity will grow if that was even possible, his teammates will become more popular, and Travis who is criminally underpaid will bank very well of this too. I can put up with some bandwagon hoppers
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote