Thread: Football Onside kick discussion
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2023, 04:30 PM   #41
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
I wish theyd go back to the old rules. It was still a pretty low chance, anywhere from 8-22% but it was a chance. And it was more fun. The NFL claims safety is the issue but I just dont remember guys getting hurt a lot from onside kicks. I could be wrong.
The rule change was about the safety of kickoffs in general, and onside kicks are a specific type of kickoff. You can't really have special rules for onside kicks without forcing a team to somehow declare their intentions, which defeats the purpose of gaining an advantage with the element of surprise.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote