View Single Post
Old 09-24-2023, 09:25 AM   #125
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverChief View Post
I missed where Kansas hired a coach from a HBCU who in turn brought a bunch of HBCU players to a Division I school and was successful?
Now we're getting to the good part.

In an attempt to not get thread banned or moved to DC I'll just say some of us expected the NFL HOF'er we've watched for years to be better than average at his job and to have some level of success. Treating him and his success as normal and expected instead of some kind of disney story line is a complement to him and his players. Fluffing it as more or less based on anything other than the actual performance seems to indicate a motive or belief.
ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.