View Single Post
Old 09-20-2023, 03:34 PM   #297
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I’ve always wondered about the logistics of professional athletes and entertainers dating.

I’ve noticed that Patrick brings his wife and kids literally everywhere with him. And that’s pretty ****ing awesome. Also makes sense as he makes more than enough for Brittany to never worry about working.

But what about a practice squad guy? Or the guys who are on rookie/vet minimum? Do they have their significant others working? I suppose it’s probably different for every case.

And yeah, Travis and Taylor has to be a nightmare in scheduling. Kelce gets like 5 months of the year off, but other than that he is pretty busy with work. Makes you wonder..

I think those are just another one of those “you don’t notice the good amount of lip filler” deals”. Like the dudes who say they hate fake tits. Nah, you just hate the look of a botched tit job or one that went overboard with it. You’ve probably seen a thousand women with modest enhancements and just didn’t realize it.

I think it’s probably a little less of that when it comes to lip fillers, because they are super easy to overdo, but a good amount just gives that full lip look that pretty much every culture covets.
Every person I've known to have lip fillers I could have told them they had it done.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.