View Single Post
Old 09-18-2023, 12:33 PM   #896
GDT white noise poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedinTexas View Post
DiqLix -

You have twice now avoided answering my question. You claim Josh Allen was concussed in the game against the Jets. You claim this after your extensive medical evaluation based on how he looked on camera.

I'm willing to entertain the idea that he was concussed, but if he was, the Bills' coaches and medical staff allowed him to go back into the game with a concussion. You think it was so obvious that you could see it on television.

Why did the medical staff and coaches allow Josh Allen to play with a concussion? Why is Josh Allen not in concussion protocol?
These are all the games he had last season with more than 1 turnover:

9/8 @LAR
9/25 @MIA
10/2 @BAL
10/30 v GB
11/6 @NYJ
11/13 v MIN
11/24 @ DET
12/17 v MIA
12/24 @ CHI
1/15 v MIA

So out of 8.5 road games (the benglas game counts as half a road game since they didn't finish the game) he had more than 1 TO in 6 of them. So either he's getting concussed a lot, including in back to back games or he turns the ball over a lot when he's on the road (or playing Miami).

If dixliq is right and he only turns the ball over when his brain has been scrambled then lol it's downright criminal for the Bills front office to keep sending him out since there's a very real possibility he will die soon and he should be forced to retire for his own good (I don't think this is actually the case but it is pretty funny this is the excuse they're going with)
DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote