View Single Post
Old 09-17-2023, 05:37 AM   #257
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
You’re borderline incel in most of your posts. We know that. You’re a Raider fan by definition.

I don’t find her attractive either, but you’re acting like you have any idea about her music and the idea that you judge her fairly is comical. You’re a loser who spends an uncomfortable amount of your time on an opposing team’s cesspool message board.

Forgive me for not doing anything else but laughing at your very existence.
Incel? Now you are just throwing around random insults.

I spend breaks cruising here because of DC. The political board here is top notch.

I am a country music fan. I had to spend years listening to Swift's music when it came on the radio. Nice try, though.

For someone who says she isn't attractive you sure spend plenty of time jousting for her honor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
You forgot bigot.
Bigot to you is someone who doesn't agree with your beliefs. Sound and fury signifying nothing.
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 7     Reply With Quote