View Single Post
Old 09-16-2023, 11:09 PM   #787
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED View Post
That’s hilarious. This is the guy that was right behind me that I was high-fiving after every touchdown. Nice kid. You can act like Drink didn’t **** up the end of that game all you want, but it’s not like those recruits don’t know football. I wasn’t breaking some secret to them that that was handled like shit.

What I did do was start the Luther chant after his second TD and yelled my voice out for the defense. I did nothing to detract any recruits today like all you little boosters are afraid of.
There's almost nothing worse than people putting the laughing emojis when they're being incredibly douchy and the post is in no way funny.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.