View Single Post
Old 09-16-2023, 11:31 AM   #786
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic View Post
I disagree, the Lamar simps continue to put the blame on everyone else but Lamar. They still crow about his MVP season which was three ****ing years ago. Allen at least has the physical tools and accuracy of a top QB but I question his current decision making skills. Lamar simps still insist that he’s revolutionizing the game.
Not that I really follow sports media much, but I haven't really heard of Lamar lately, in the past season or two. Seems like Allen and Burrow have taken that spotlight for the most part, at least until the Ravens beat some shitty team in the playoffs again.

Granted, we no longer have KChiefs1 posting reeruned QB ratings every week, so I might be out of the loop.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.