View Single Post
Old 09-16-2023, 07:10 AM   #218
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
elite pussy, friends

if you don't like it go use your hand

Looks like she got her tits done. Legs are looking muscular and she’s got nice toes. That’s the hottest pic I’ve ever seen of her.

The fact that she’s worth a few hundred million is a very nice cherry on top. I wouldn’t pull out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
Her marketing machine creates hits. And once an artist reaches that level of fame, everything sells.

Has she written one truly great song? What is it?
It’s long been said that she writes her own songs. If you choose not to believe that then go ahead, it’s your prerogative. I see no reason to doubt it. And the idea that her name sells the music is absurd. Plenty of musicians fall off and yet she’s bigger than ever.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.