View Single Post
Old 09-16-2023, 01:48 AM   #214
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Agreed. I don’t fawn over the tall, skinny blonde look like a lot of guys do. She’s got a pretty enough face, though.

I’d recommend “22” if you’re looking for something a little fun and upbeat. I’d recommend “Style” if you’re into slower songs where she flexes her vocals with a falsetto.

Like most modern music, it probably won’t blow you away, but she has certainly mastered the art of churning out the pop hits, which is respectable in my opinion. Plus, I believe they say she writes all of her own music.
Her marketing machine creates hits. And once an artist reaches that level of fame, everything sells.

Has she written one truly great song? What is it?
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote