View Single Post
Old 09-13-2023, 10:18 AM   #1554
Forever Royal

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
Carried by his team is a misnomer. Burrow has been the beneficiary of better overall team play. I don't think there's ever been a time where i've disputed this.

He's also been handicapped by a very bad offensive line in 2 straight playoff seasons.

Of course he has been carried. Find me another QB with 0 fourth quarter TD drives with a 5-2 record. Bet you can’t.

One of these guys is post season career of Cousins and one is Burrow. Only reason you can really discern them is the defense PPG.

Y/G

Completion %

Y/A

Rating

TD/game

PPG

Defense/PPG
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote