View Single Post
Old 09-05-2023, 10:10 AM   #4542
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Wait just a damn minute.

I have THREE starting quarterbacks with Ridder, Mayfield and Tannehill. You guys should be coming to ME for quarterbacks. My 4th stringer was just the Sandbox MVP. "Congrats on the conference championship, the MVP, 5,000 yards in 14 games and 62 scores, Andy - take a seat..."

I won't stand for this gaslighting nonsense.

I'll start listening on offers for Sandbox Legend Ryan Tannehill at a mere 2nd round pick. The man taking the torch from Tom Brady might be available as well. My 6'4'' Adonis of a quarterback who ran for 600 yards and 12 touchdowns as a junior before throwing for 3300 yards and 30 scores (while running for 8 more) as a senior makes all the rest of this talent supurflous. Yeah, 10K yard passing, 2K yard rushing college QBs just grow on trees.

That's called 'dual threat' boys - take heed and be suitably awed.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.