View Single Post
Old 09-04-2023, 01:58 PM   #56
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Billays not wrong here. Deion is just a salesman. He left Jackson State out to dry. He was always full of shit. Nonetheless, he's an exciting coach and he does it differently which I appreciate but you need to know he's just another hired gun.

I guess it's a matter of perspective.

What was Jackson State before Deion showed up? A .500 team? Worse? Did he bring them a championship?

Not saying that he's a great Xs-and-Os coach. Not sure we have enough information to say one way or the other. Frankly, as I understand it, the most important part about being a college coach is being able to recruit. In that one regard, Deion seems to be as good as any top-ranked college coach right now.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote