View Single Post
Old 09-04-2023, 10:42 AM   #54
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Billays not wrong here. Deion is just a salesman. He left Jackson State out to dry. He was always full of shit. Nonetheless, he's an exciting coach and he does it differently which I appreciate but you need to know he's just another hired gun.
I respectfully disagree- I understand his motives and I respect his decisions. If he bounces after 2 years for bigger and better then I'll eat crow. But I believe he is around for as long as his medical condition will allow.
DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.