View Single Post
Old 09-04-2023, 09:37 AM   #50
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
Isn’t that kinda the exact article you’d expect to get from a HBCU alum who reports on sports and race?

I’m not saying I entirely disagree with it and it did seem a little weak when he left Jackson State. But I can also appreciate that he was given another, larger turnaround opportunity on a bigger stage and was able to do it with his two of his kids running things on the field (also giving them a much better platform for the NFL).

I don’t know that I’d ever begrudge someone for climbing the ladder in their profession like that.
I don't have a problem with him climbing the ladder but from every where's coached from high school, to HBCU, to Colorado he pitches all these grandiose ideas he's going to do for the school they never materialize and he leaves in a few years
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.