View Single Post
Old 09-04-2023, 09:17 AM   #49
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
You just started watching college football 2 days ago buddy.

https://deadspin.com/deion-sanders-p...tur-1849851887
Isn’t that kinda the exact article you’d expect to get from a HBCU alum who reports on sports and race?

I’m not saying I entirely disagree with it and it did seem a little weak when he left Jackson State. But I can also appreciate that he was given another, larger turnaround opportunity on a bigger stage and was able to do it with his two of his kids running things on the field (also giving them a much better platform for the NFL).

I don’t know that I’d ever begrudge someone for climbing the ladder in their profession like that.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote